Welcome to the Injury Plus SEEK Participant Page!
Please see activities, materials, and links below, beginning with materials from the Action Period, data collection and interventions.
Pre-Action Period items are provided below as well for reference.
- Action Period Activities and Materials
- Kick Off Activities for Wave 3 (Action Period months of February – July 2021)
- Baseline Data and Information
- Screening Tools and Materials
- Online Screening Tool Links
- Downloadable English Screening Tools (PDF)
- Downloadable Spanish Screening Tools (PDF)
- Downloadable Talking Points (PDF)
- Action Period Presentations (Recordings Coming Soon)
- March 24, 12 pm
- April 28, 12 pm
- May 26, 12 pm
- June 30, 12 pm
- Related Education Modules(Click above to expand)
- Injury Prevention – Children Birth to 4 (No CME/MOC credits) – Michael Gittelman, MD, FAAP, Sarah Denny, MD, FAAP
- Child Abuse and Neglect (No CME/MOC credits) – Lori Vavul-Roediger, MD, FAAP, Kathi Makaroff, MD, FAAP
- Building Mental Wellness (BMW) (No CME/MOC credits) – Rebecca Baum, MD, FAAP, Kimberly Giuliano, MD, FAAP
- Exposure to Community Violence: Trauma Informed Care in the Pediatric Medical Home Self-Assessment (No CME/MOC credits) – James Duffee, MD, MPH, FAAP
- Where The Action Is! Screening Emotions, Development and Behavior (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – John C. Duby, MD, FAAP
- Purposeful Parenting (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Andrew Garner, MD, PhD, FAAP
- Positive Parenting in a 15-Minute Visit (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – John C. Duby, MD, FAAP
- Identifying and Supporting Children Exposed to Trauma (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Brooks Keeshin, MD, FAAP
- Preparing your Office to Support the Emotional, Developmental and Behavioral Needs of your Patients and their Families (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – John C. Duby, MD, FAAP and Katherine Krueck, MD, FAAP
- Recognizing and Managing Caregiver Depression (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Sumru Bilge-Johnson, MD, FAACAP
- Promoting Safe Sleep in the Hospital and Community (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Jamie Macklin, MD, FAAP
- Screen, Educate, and Encourage Safer Behaviors (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Mike Gittelman, MD, FAAP
- Discussing Difficult Topics During Well Child Visits (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Sarah Denny, MD, FAAP
- PDSA and Quality Improvement Materials
- Family Resources (Online Directory)
The Ohio AAP is proud to partner with the Ohio Department of Health to support the Injury Prevention Plus SEEK Program.