ASTHMA QI PROGRAM RECRUITING NOW!
Ohio AAP’s Asthma QI Program will teach pediatric healthcare providers throughout Ohio how to achieve measurable improvement in asthma outcomes by implementing appropriate guidelines, asthma action plan and key practice changes. This will allow providers and staff to more effectively and efficiently assess asthma control and adjust treatment, as needed.
For questions about this program, contact Program Manager Brooke Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff & Leadership
- Angela Marko, DO – Medical Director
- Eva Johnson, MD, FAAP – Primary Care Expert
- William Hardie, MD – Subject Matter Expert
- Brooke Powell, CPhT – Program Manager
Ohio Asthma Fast Facts
- Nearly 190,000 Ohio children under the age of 18 have asthma.
- 7.8% of children in Ohio currently have asthma.
- There is no significant change in child or adult asthma prevalence rates from 2012-2018.
Register below for more information.