Supports the Chapter to advocate for the physical health, mental health, safety and education, and prevention of cruelty of Ohio’s infants, children, adolescents and their families; and advance the education and research to benefit infants, children, adolescents and their families.
Foundation Pillar Goals (2017-18):
- Early Literacy Awareness: Conduct early literacy awareness efforts in March 2018, seeking 20% increase in Ohio AAP members discussing early literacy in their practices.
- Cross Pillar Engagement: Develop a method to gauge needs and provide support to other Pillars by September 30, 2017, and work on requested support through June 30, 2018
- Member Awareness Increase: Increase the percentage of Ohio AAP members who are aware of the Foundation’s activities and opportunities for involvement by 20% by June 30, 2018
Pillar Physician Leaders:
- Andrew Garner, MD, FAAP
- Charles Spencer, MD, FAAP
- Click here to view the list of Foundation Board members.
Ohio AAP Staff Member:
- Hayley Southworth