Sharpen your knowledge and improve obesity prevention counseling and communication with families through the FREE Parenting at Mealtime and Playtime training session that is ideal for the entire office staff — physicians, nurses, dietitians, medical assistants and more. This ground-breaking initiative is designed to:
- Develop prevention counseling strategies
- Provide risk assessment skills
- Enhance communications with families about childhood obesity and the importance of early intervention
The training will equip you with a unique skill set. Be one of the first in your field to learn this innovative approach to obesity prevention counseling!
The training provides:
- 2 Hours of Continuing Medical Education Credit (may be transferred into up to two hours of CNE)
- Receive nutrition fitness and play handouts to share with your patients and their families
- Receive access to a mobile website that includes resources for children at every stage, text reminders and parental support
Register NOW for the CME sessions and you will have a chance to win and Apple Watch. Prize funded by the Ohio AAP.
Please complete the below form to register! Contact Kaley Langenderfer with any questions.
Funded by the Ohio Department of Health