Ohio AAP 2023 Annual Meeting Keynote Speaker Announcement!
The Ohio AAP is proud to announce the return of Annual Meeting at the Hilton Polaris Columbus on November 3-4, 2022! We worked hard to provide FREE REGISTRATION for Ohio AAP members and staff as an exclusive OHIO AAP MEMBER benefit.
Why join us this year?
- Reconnect, network, and meet with new and old colleagues
- Fully engage in the meeting with less distractions
- Provides connection and understanding you can’t get through a screen
- Allows a space for creative juices to flow and brainstorming
- Chance to meet and network in-person with nearly 50 exhibitors
- Need to step out or take a break? No problem!
- FREE for Ohio AAP Members as an EXCLUSIVE benefit!
You Spoke, We Acted…
In your evaluations, you asked for you general sessions and earlier topics on day one!
- More general sessions, fewer breakouts!
- Expanded education on 11/3 with the addition of a new topic-Infant Sleep: Importance, Struggles, Cycles & Safety
2023 Annual Meeting Hot Topics:
- Infant Sleep: Importance, Struggles, Cycles & Safety
- Adolescent Trauma Informed Care
- Anxiety in Primary Care: Treatment and Management
- Advocacy in Ohio
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Education Toolkit Rollout
- East Palestine Train Derailment: Lessons for Children’s Health
- Disaster Preparedness in Ohio-Making Sure our Children are not Forgotten
- Pediatric Acne Update
- New Clinical Guidelines on Obesity
- Sports Medicine Update
- Reproductive Health Update
- Diagnosing and Treating Disordered Eating
- Correcting Blind Spots in Infant Feeding
Visit the Annual Meeting site for a complete brochure and to register today for FREE or contact Elizabeth Dawson with questions.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!