Ohio Pediatrics is the Ohio AAP’s premiere publication. Delivered on a quarterly basis to all Ohio AAP members and corporate/individual donors, Ohio Pediatrics is dedicated to providing newsworthy information relating to current issues in pediatrics, activities and programs put on by the Ohio AAP and a look into the advocacy work done by the Chapter.
- Full Page (8.5”w x 11”h – 0.25″ bleeds) – $1,100
- Half Page (7.5”w x 5”h) – $700
- Quarter Page (3.75” x 5”h) – $400
Inserts (8.5w x 11 on white paper)
- B&W: $1,500 for one side
- Color: $2,000 for one side
DEADLINE: To reserve space, art must be submitted on the following deadlines:
- Winter Issue (Printed in March, Art Deadline: February 1)
- Spring Issue (Printed in May, Art Deadline: April 1)
- Summer Issue (Printed in July, Art Deadline: June 15)
- Fall Issue (Printed in October, Art Deadline: September 15)
Classified advertisements may be placed in Ohio Pediatrics or Ohio AAP Today in the following ad categories: Job Market, For Sale, Office Space, Workshops/Seminars or Miscellaneous.
- Members: $25 for 30 or fewer words. Each additional word is $0.25.
- Non-Members: $35 for 30 or fewer words. Each additional word is $0.25.
A $5 discount is provided for classified ads published in more than one issue. Information must be submitted according to the deadlines for each publication.
Contact Olivia Simon to purchase advertising or with questions.