Join the Ohio AAP and CareSource for a 6-part virtual training series to improve the health of Ohio’s children and families by bringing sustainable, essential education and resources in accessible formats! Please see flyer below for more information.
- CME credit available for all trainings
- FREE online and/or printed resources available for each topic
- Education to empower participants to utilize best practices and lessons learned in providing distance and virtual services during COVID and beyond!
- Develop confidence to refer families to healthcare provider for lead testing of high risk children in Medicaid populations or living in high risk zip codes
- Increase in individuals demonstrating a greater confidence in counseling families in high risk communities on health, food emergencies, active lifestyles and targeted areas of focus such as picky eating, breast feeding, play and hunger cues.
- Increase confidence in addressing child, adolescent and COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy during encounters; with a focus being on high risk, diverse and underserved counties.
Contact Alex Miller at email@example.com for questions.