Do you practice in one of these counties?
Do you want to address the biggest risks to your patients and families and easily connect them with local resources?
Make an impact with a comprehensive screening and referral program focused on social determinants of health, such as housing and food insecurity to injury prevention.
Ohio AAP’s Injury Prevention Plus Safe Environment for Every Kid (SEEK) Quality Improvement (QI) Program is enrolling participants now!
Wave 4 will launch for pediatric health care providers in July 2022.
Benefits of participating in the Injury Prevention Plus SEEK QI Program:
- Earn 25 Points MOC Part IV credit
- Earn a $500 stipend
- Receive tangible resources, such as cabinet locks
- Training, tools and talking points to assess and help address risky behaviors and psychosocial concerns
- Community resources for family referrals
- QI coaching from the Ohio AAP
- Electronic-based screening options to eliminate chart reviews
- Virtual and flexible to work around your availability
For questions or to register for the Injury Prevention + SEEK QI Program visit https://ohioaap.org/qi-programs-moc-iv/injury-prevention-plus-seek/ or contact Program Manager Brooke Powell at email@example.com.