The new Preventive Health Program (PHP) launched in November 2021. With the launch, the program held 3 focus groups (2 family and 1 physician) to analyze Ohio AAP resources and content. PHP will feature a Webinar of the Month, consisting of emerging child health topics such as immunizations, breastfeeding, developmental screenings, screen tools, and much more!
- Breastfeeding Panel – August 9th @12:00 pm
- Adolescent Vaping Prevention – August 25th @12:00 pm
- 5 Screening Tools Used in Pediatric Practice – September 9th @12:00 pm
- Implicit Bias – September 15th @ 2:00 pm
- Connecting with Families on Child Health Topics through Technology – September 20th @ 12:00 pm
To access past recorded sessions and register for upcoming webinars, please visit: https://ohioaap.org/education-cme-moc-ii/preventive-healthprogram/