- Improve knowledge of risks in pregnancy from smoking, maternal depression, birth spacing of less than 18 months, and low multivitamin with folic acid intake
- Be prepared to discuss interconception care with families and refer to resources for improvement of behavioral risk factors
To complete this activity, please follow these steps:
1.Review Enduring CME Information
- View training webinar by clicking here.
- Complete Learning Assessment by clicking here.
- Upon completion of the assessment you will receive a follow up email with a link to complete your evaluation for CME credit. This evaluation must be completed to receive available credits.
- Please ensure your email and ABP ID (if applicable) are correct when completing the learning assessment and CME evaluation.
- CME certificates will be emailed to you and available for download upon completion of the evaluation.
If you would like to learn more about the Healthy Mom, Healthy Family program or have questions, please contact Hayley Southworth at email@example.com or 614-846-6258.