Resources for You and Your Patients:
We invite you to browse our directory of patient information to find resources to share with your patients.
To order up to date referral guides and Kids Health sheets, please visit our Brand Resource Center to have these delivered at no cost to your office!
COVID-19 information hub:
COVID-19 continues to be an evolving situation, we are committed to being your partner in getting you the resources you need. You can find up to date information and patient materials on our COVID-19 resource hub
- Webinars with our experts
- Testing and quarantine guidelines
- Clinical and vaccine resources
The Center for the Female Athlete
- We see patients ages 12-22 for a variety of conditions such as:
- Nutritional concerns
- Sport specific injury prevention
- Bone health and bone density testing
- Risk assessment for the RED-S female athlete triad
- Mental health screening
- Performance anxiety/body image issues
- The Center for the Female Athlete at Dayton Children’s Hospital exists to empower our female athletes to nurture the best version of themselves. Our goal is to treat the whole athlete, not just their injury. Learn more on how this could benefit your patients.
Looking for Education Opportunities?
Browse continuing education events and catch up on past Grand Rounds presentations. Stay informed on updates and services, Sign up for our Pediatric Link newsletter here!
U.S. News and World Report names Dayton Children’s Hospital among the best in pediatric orthopedic care!