The Ohio AAP’s Article of the Month Safe Sleep and Infant Mortality Education Program has been paused at this time; for more information on infant mortality programs, please contact Hayley Southworth at email@example.com.
Through participation in this program you can learn from one expert resource and education module relating to infant mortality and safe sleep at a time, for a total of 11 expert resources during the program. The program may completed as quickly as desired, or over the course of one year as one resource and module per month.
To earn the full potential credit of 20 hours of CME and 20 Points of ABP MOC Part 2 credits (for qualifying physicians), you are expected to:
– Complete a pre-test prior to starting the program (to gauge baseline knowledge of participants)
– Read each expert resource
– Review each education module
– Answer the questions for each module (a total of 50 questions across all modules)
– Complete a post-test (to gauge increase in knowledge from participation)