Downloadable resources and materials in PDF:
- Clinician Report Form
- CDC Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity
- ODH News Release – Pulmonary Illness Cases Following Vaping
- ODH Health Alert – Vaping and Pulmonary Disease
- Director’s Journal Entry
What can you do now?
Regional Adolescent Vaping Trainings
Developed in partnership with CVS Health, Ohio AAP will train healthcare providers on how to screen adolescents for e-cigarette use and discuss intervention tactics. Participants will receive tools and educational resources. Earn 3 CME or 5 MOC Part II Points.
- Northeast Ohio (Akron) – Oct 11, 2019, 10 am – 1 pm
- Akron Children’s Hospital, Considine Auditorium, 215 W Bowery Street, Akron, OH 44308
- Central Ohio (Columbus) – Oct 18, 2019, 10 am – 1 pm
- Columbus Metropolitan Main Library, 96 S. Grant Avenue, Columbus, OH 43215
- Northwest Ohio (Toledo) – November 13, 7:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Toledo Children’s Hospital, Kellermeyer Auditorium, 2109 Hughes Drive, Toledo, OH 43606
- Southwest Ohio (Dayton) – November 15, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Dayton Children’s Hospital, 1 Children’s Plaza, Dayton, OH 45404
Space is limited, so register NOW!
What can you do long-term?
Join our Smoke Free Families Quality Improvement Learning Collaborative-Transform your practice, earn MOC IV credit, and impact modifiable risk factors to promote long-term health and reduce infant mortality risk for your patients! Space is limited so register NOW!
Contact Program Manager Kristen Fluitt at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.