Turning Education and Advocacy into Action so Children Can Achieve their Dreams!
Gain Leads. Increase Brand Awareness & Sales. Network. Expand Knowledge. Advocate.
Ohio AAP is hosting our first VIRTUAL Annual Meeting!
WHY should you exhibit?
- Ability to virtually meet and connect with conference attendees and our 2900 members through video-chat ALL DAY on November 20th!
- Attendees have access to both educational content and exhibitor profiles for 6 months following the meeting
- Attract a broader audience this year by reaching pediatricians, nurses, educators, public health professionals, office staff and other stakeholders that may not have been able to attend the live conference in the past
- A recent industry survey revealed that 74% of industry representatives feel that association networking is critical to achieving their business goals
This virtual conference will use innovative methods to deliver virtual opportunities to connect exhibitors and attendees.
ALL Friend Level Exhibitors participating in the 2020 virtual conference will receive:
- Join ALL sessions on November 20th
- Virtual, interactive profile
- Company description
- Logo on meeting materials and virtual profile
- Representative contact information
- Direct social media link
- Brief video showcasing your company
- Company resource attachments
- Video chat directly with attendees
- 60 second talk during planned industry panels to address the entire conference about YOUR product
- Not only will conference attendees have access to your interactive profile, the entire membership (2,900) will be driven to network with you!
- Your virtual profile will remain active and promoted to our membership for 6 months following the conference
- Virtual scavenger hunt with attendees to encourage networking
Cost: $750 Non-profit: $500
2020 Annual Meeting topics:
- Teen Suicide Prevention
- Federal and State Policy Updates
- Academic Articles that Change Practice
- Healthy Weight and Nutrition
- Inter-conception Care
- Teen Vaping
- Much, much more….
The Ohio AAP Annual Meeting combines learning and networking to improve outcomes for Ohio.
Would you like a demo of the virtual experience? Contact Elizabeth Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614.846.6258
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OHIO’S CHILDREN!