PRACTICES CAN RECEIVE FREE, PRE-POSTED PATIENT ENGAGEMENT POSTCARDS! Enroll below or email Hayley Southworth at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Over 40% of children experience home tobacco smoke exposure…You Can Help Improve Health for the Whole Family!
Practices in previous waves showed a 47% reduction in home smoke exposure for infants participating in the program
The Ohio AAP is launching Wave 4 of the SFF Learning Collaborative, providing practices with education and resources to reduce smoke exposure for infants. Smoke exposure puts the entire family at greater risk for poor health outcomes, from SIDS to COVID-19 complications. Participants will be prepared to recognize and discuss these risks while providing families resources to promote immediate positive changes.
Enrollment is open now, with practice coaching and program kick-off at your convenience between September and December 2020. No travel required – we come to you or offer virtual practice support!
Receive free access to resources and tools including:
- Easy data collection tool that requires NO CHART REVIEWS
- Up to $1,000 in resources for all of your families – like Quit Line referral assistance, sleep sacks, technology assistance, and printed materials
- Learn to implement the 5As of smoking cessation in your practice
- Ask, Assess, Advise, Assist, Arrange – to promote behavior change
- Networking opportunities with providers interested in smoking cessation
- Personalized quality improvement coaching and Ohio AAP resources
- 25 points of MOC IV credit awarded with program completion by June 2021
To learn more or register today, fill out the form below or contact Hayley Southworth at email@example.com.