Thank you for your interest in the Smoke Free Families QI Program!
This video offers 1 Hour of CME and 1 Point of MOC Part II Credit. Upon completion of this activity, learners should be prepared to:
- Discuss contributing risk factors for infant mortality
- Review methods to screen and counsel patients and families
- Identify outcomes from Wave 1 of Smoke Free QI program
To complete this activity, please follow these steps:
- Review Enduring CME Information
- Accreditation Statement:(Click above to expand)
- The Ohio Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics (Ohio AAP) is accredited by the Ohio State Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Ohio AAP designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the activity, with individual assessments of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 1 MOC point in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
- Accreditation Statement:
- Review pre-education materials:
- The Smoking Cessation Trust Program of Louisiana: The Pediatrician’s Role in Identifying and Referring Eligible Caregivers
- Sustainability of a Parental Tobacco Control Intervention in Pediatric Practice
- Proactive enrollment of parents to tobacco Quitlines in pediatric practices is associated with greater Quitline use: a cross-sectional study
- View education module/video by clicking here.
- Complete learning assessment here.
- Learning Assessment(Click above to expand)
- Learning Assessment
- Upon completion of the assessment you will receive a follow up email with links to additional materials and a link to complete your evaluation for CME and MOC Part 2 credit. This evaluation must be completed to receive available credits.
- Please ensure your email and ABP ID (if applicable) are correct when completing the learning assessment and CME evaluation.
- CME certificates will be emailed to you and available for download upon completion of the evaluation; MOC Part 2 credit will be entered within 10 business days upon completion of the evaluation.
If you would like to learn more about the Smoke Free Families Program, please click here for Smoke Free Families program information and additional learning opportunities, or contact Kristen Fluitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-846-6258.