The Ohio Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics formed a new senior group in the Fall of 2016 as part of the Practice of Pediatrics Pillar. The following are efforts the senior group is working on:
- Retirement Planning Booklet: CLICK HERE to view and print the booklet. If you would like a print copy sent to you, contact Ryan Aills.
- Senior Newsletter: an electronic newsletter published 3-4 times a year with helpful information for Ohio’s senior physicians.
- Pillar Involvement: Each member of the senior group is asked to volunteer their time with a Chapter pillar. Click here to learn more.
- In-Person Meeting: The group’s first in-person meeting will be on Saturday, October 28 from 9:30-10:30am at the Crowne Plaza Dublin
- Become a senior member of Ohio AAP by clicking here.
Here is a link to information on the senior volunteer license: LINK.
If you are interested in joining this group, contact Elizabeth Dawson.