Welcome to the Injury Plus SEEK Participant Page!
Please see activities, materials, and links below, beginning with materials from the Action Period, data collection and interventions.
Pre-Action Period items are provided below as well for reference.
- Action Period Activities and Materials
- Action Period Schedule – Activities for Action Period months of February – July 2018 for reference
- Screening Tools and Materials
- Action Period Presentations
- Education Modules (Complete at least 1 module per team, per month)(Click above to expand)
- Injury Prevention – Children Birth to 4 (10 Points MOC Part II Available, Self-Assessment) – Michael Gittelman, MD, FAAP, Sarah Denny, MD, FAAP
- Child Abuse and Neglect (20 Points MOC Part II Available, Self-Assessment) – Lori Vavul-Roediger, MD, FAAP, Kathi Makaroff, MD, FAAP
- Building Mental Wellness (BMW) (20 Points MOC Part II Available, Self-Assessment) – Rebecca Baum, MD, FAAP, Kimberly Giuliano, MD, FAAP
- Exposure to Community Violence: Trauma Informed Care in the Pediatric Medical Home Self-Assessment (10 Points MOC Part II Available, Self-Assessment) – James Duffee, MD, MPH, FAAP
- Where The Action Is! Screening Emotions, Development and Behavior (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – John C. Duby, MD, FAAP
- Purposeful Parenting (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Andrew Garner, MD, PhD, FAAP
- Positive Parenting in a 15-Minute Visit (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – John C. Duby, MD, FAAP
- Identifying and Supporting Children Exposed to Trauma (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Brooks Keeshin, MD, FAAP
- Preparing your Office to Support the Emotional, Developmental and Behavioral Needs of your Patients and their Families (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – John C. Duby, MD, FAAP and Katherine Krueck, MD, FAAP
- Recognizing and Managing Caregiver Depression (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Sumru Bilge-Johnson, MD, FAACAP
- Promoting Safe Sleep in the Hospital and Community (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Jamie Macklin, MD, FAAP
- Screen, Educate, and Encourage Safer Behaviors (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Mike Gittelman, MD, FAAP
- Discussing Difficult Topics During Well Child Visits (Video Module, No CME/MOC) – Sarah Denny, MD, FAAP
- PDSA and Quality Improvement Materials
- Family Resources (Online Directory)
- Project Start Up Activities and Materials:
- Baseline Data Collection Tools – Paper versions of tools for baseline chart reviews; 12 total charts to be submitted
- Baseline Data Entry Links –
- Newborn to 12 Month Data: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IPSEEK_W2_Newto1YrBASELINE
- 1 – 5 Year Data: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IPSEEK_W2_1to5YrBASELINE
- Pre-Work Survey PDF – A PDF of the survey to allow for questions to be reviewed in advance; the survey should be completed online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/IPSEEK_W2_Prework
The Ohio AAP is proud to partner with the Ohio Department of Health to support the Injury Prevention Plus SEEK Program.