Following two successful waves of the project, the CQN Asthma Project is currently in the middle of its third wave.
The third iteration of the project was kicked off with a learning session in January 2013. Participating providers receive 40 Points of Part IV MOC for their devotion to improving the care of their patients that suffer from asthma.
Practices who are involved in Wave 3 of the project include:
- All About Kids Pediatrics
- Cleveland Clinic Avon Pointe
- Cleveland Clinic Independence
- Cleveland Clinic Lorain
- Cleveland Clinic Willoughby Hills
- Helping Hands Pediatrics
- Muskingum Valley Health Center
- Pediatric Physicians, Inc.
- Star Pediatrics, Ltd
- University Pediatrics
- Urban Pediatrics
For a list of practices who participated in Wave 1 and Wave 2 of the project, click here.