The Parenting at Mealtime and Playtime (PMP) Learning Collaborative offers resources to pediatric practices to help counsel families of infants and young children (ages birth to 5 years) about good nutrition and positive parent-child interactions during mealtime and playtime. This Quality Improvement program provides tools for physicians to enhance prevention counseling strategies, become adept at assessing “risk,” and intervene at the earliest possible stage before a child is overweight.
We are excited to unveil the new Parenting at Mealtime and Playtime app to help parents get quick, trusted, age-appropriate advice outside of their doctor’s office.
The app includes:
- Age-appropriate nutrition and activity tips for children from birth to age 5
- Developmental milestones that can help you determine if your child is on track
- Printable handouts to keep or share with your friends and family
- Interactive videos from parenting experts
- Text reminders about your child’s milestones and appointments
- A private profile page that allows you access to all free resources
|Recruitment Information||Project Team||Participating Practices||PMP Interest Form||Project Timeline||Summary of Previous Work|
The Parenting at Mealtime & Playtime (PMP) Learning Collaborative is made possible by support and funding from: