- The Building Mental Wellness (BMW) Learning Collaborative is a project aimed at achieving optimal mental wellness for all of Ohio’s children and families.
- Good4Growth is a program that focuses on bringing practical tools and tips to help parents, early childcare centers, and anyone who touches a child’s life — to create healthier, smarter kids.
- Maximizing Office Based Immunization (MOBI) and Teen Immunization Education Sessions (TIES) – The Maximizing Office Based Immunization, or MOBI, project is a statewide provider education and training program developed for healthcare providers. Teen Immunization Education Sessions (TIES) Program is a statewide program to educate physicians and vaccine providers on ways to improve adolescent vaccine rates.
- HPV QI Project – The goal of this program is to conduct a six-month learning collaborative with physician practices to improve rates (series initiation) of administration of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine series through strong provider recommendation during the well child visit and through the use of the Fast VAX Facts mobile application.
- Ohio QI2U – MenB – Clear up the confusion over meningococcal vaccination and learn strategies to increase attendance and quality of adolescent well visits with the new Ohio QI2U – MenB Program.
- Injury Prevention/Safe Sleep Learning Collaborative – The Injury Prevention/Safe Sleep Learning Collaborative is a web-based learning collaborative that includes screening tools to assess risky behaviors in children from birth to 4 months, and 6 to 12 months, along with easy to use scoring sheets and recommended talking points.
- Injury Prevention + SEEK – This project teaches primary care physicians how to implement a hybrid of the Ohio AAP’s Injury Prevention Screening Tool and the nationally recognized SEEK Tool, allowing physicians to more efficiently and effectively screen for child abuse, domestic partner violence, as well as the most common injury risks for children birth to five years of age.
- Glass Front Fireplace Safety
- Put A Lid On It! Bike Helmet Safety
- Safe Sleep – Resources and Collaborative Information
- Teen Safe Driving Initiative
- The Parenting at Mealtime and Playtime (PMP) program combines more than 10 years of proven, successful nutrition and obesity-prevention education into a program aimed at making Ohio children healthier.
- Education and Sleep Environment (EASE) Online Learning Collaborative: Physicians and healthcare professionals in children’s, birthing and community hospitals may join this project to improve the modeling of safe sleep environments for infants during their hospital stays.
The Transforming Adolescent Care Learning Collaborative is a program focused on increasing the rate of comprehensive adolescent well child visits.