The Ohio AAP’s Operations Pillar oversees all aspects of the Chapter, including the fiscal responsibility for the organization and working to secure funding for Chapter programs. This pillar includes the Planning, Implementation and Performance (PIP) Committee, which evaluates the Chapter’s existing and potential programs, including Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part IV Quality Improvement projects.
Operations Pillar Goals (2017-18):
- Market PIP programs more effectively.
- Layer sustainability into Ohio AAP programs Maintenance of Certification requirements.
- Enhance access to resources for PIP program Medical Directors
- Incorporate young physicians and residents into Ohio AAP programs.
Ohio AAP Pillar Leaders:
- Jill Fitch, MD, FAAP
- Katherine Krueck, MD, FAAP
Ohio AAP Staff Members:
- Beth Barker, RN, BSN
- Renee Dickman, MS
Planning, Implementation and Performance (PIP) Committee Members:
- All Operations Pillar Members (Ohio AAP Board and Staff)
- All Program Medical Directors
The Ohio AAP is looking for Chapter members with an interest in Quality Improvement to participate in the Planning, Implementation and Performance (PIP) Committee. This committee oversees the Chapter’s quality improvement programs from design to implementation and evaluation. The PIP Committee is especially interested in adding:
- General pediatricians
- Family practitioners
- Residents/Young physicians
For more information, please contact Renee Dickman at email@example.com.