The Ohio AAP’s Operations Pillar oversees all aspects of the Chapter, including the fiscal responsibility for the organization and working to secure funding for Chapter programs. This pillar includes the Planning, Implementation and Performance (PIP) Committee, which evaluates the Chapter’s existing and potential programs, including Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part IV Quality Improvement projects.
Operations Pillar Goals (2018-2019):
- Market PIP programs more effectively.
- Communicate the successes, challenges, and progress of chapter programs
- Support program sustainability within practices that participate in QI programs
- Enhance resources for PIP Program Staff and Medical Directors
Ohio AAP Pillar Leaders:
- Christopher Peltier, MD, FAAP
- Katherine Krueck, MD, FAAP
Ohio AAP Staff Members:
- Renee Dickman, MS
- Lory Sheeran Winland, MPA
Planning, Implementation and Performance (PIP) Committee Members:
- All Operations Pillar Members (Ohio AAP Board and Staff)
- All Program Medical Directors
The Ohio AAP is looking for Chapter members with an interest in Quality Improvement to participate in the Planning, Implementation and Performance (PIP) Committee. This committee oversees the Chapter’s quality improvement programs from design to implementation and evaluation. The PIP Committee is especially interested in adding:
- General pediatricians
- Family practitioners
- Residents/Young physicians
For more information, please contact Renee Dickman at email@example.com.