- Ohio AAP – Concussion Quick Resource Guide
- Ohio AAP Sports Shorts – “Concussions”
- “Sport Concussion Assessment Tool – 3rd Edition (SCAT3)”
- “Ohio’s Return-to-Play Law: What a Parent/Guardian Needs to Know”
- “Reduce, Educate, Accomodate, Pace” – Rocky Mountain Youth Sports Medicine Insititute
- “Pocket CONCUSSION RECOGNITION TOOL (CRT)”
- “Ohio’s Return to Play Law – Frequently Asked Questions” – Ohio Department of Health
- Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) Authorizatin to Reenter
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital – “A physician’s guide to sports concussions in children and adolescents”
- HealthyChildren.org – Concussions: American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP); Discusses concussions, including prevention and treatment
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports
- National Conference of State Legislatures – Traumatic Brain Injury Legislation
- Ohio Department of Health – Concussion in Youth Sports: Ohio’s Return-to-Play Law
- Ohio High School Athletic Association – Concussion Resources
- Concussion Referral Sites (Developed by the Ohio AAP’s Concussion Workgroup)
Other Relevant Review Articles
- Pediatrics – “Sport-Related Concussion in Children and Adolescents” – Halstead et al.
- British Journal of Sports Medicine – “Concensus statement on concussion in sport: the 4th International Conference on Concussion in Sport held in Zurich, November 2012” – McRory et al.
- Lancet – “Identification of children at very low risk of clinically-important brain injuries after head trauma: a prospective cohort study” Kuppermann et al.