The Ohio AAP’s Child Health Pillar represents all areas of care of children but with the priority to have an overall shift in approach from treatment-focus to a focus on child wellness. It manages the Chapter’s educational efforts, including Expert Roundtables, Annual Meeting, MOC Part II and the materials on the Chapter website.
- Child Health Topic – Expert Quick Resource Guide – As a member benefit, the Ohio AAP provides an expert contact and resource list. The experts listed serve as a point of contact for Chapter members on specific topic-areas. Click here to view the list. This site is password protected. If you do not have your password, contact Hayley Southworth.
- Maternal Depression: To view the Ohio AAP’s Maternal Depression guidance, click here.
- Part II MOC Information and Application
- Ohio AAP Child Health Committees – click here to find a listing of committees under the Child Health Pillar.
Child Health Pillar Goals: 2016 – 2017
- Subspeciality education for primary care physicians
- Annual Meeting 2017
- MOC 2/CME Expansion
- Learning Connection Spread
- HASH Food Insecurity Screen with Resident
Child Health Pillar Meetings – Contact Elizabeth Dawson if you would like to be involved in meetings.
Ohio AAP Pillar Leaders:
- Michael Gittelman, MD, FAAP
- Kimberly Giuliano, MD, FAAP
Ohio AAP Staff Members:
- Elizabeth Dawson
- Kellee Gauthier
- Lisa Weston