A new, innovative quality improvement program that brings everything your practice needs right to your door!
Clear up the confusion over meningococcal vaccination and learn strategies to increase attendance and quality of adolescent well visits with the new Ohio QI2U – MenB Program.
Goal: To increase attendance at, and the quality of, adolescent well visits and improve the rate of administration of the meningococcal serogroup B (MenB) vaccination.The program will focus on system-based changes to promote attendance at well visits by providing patient reminders, reducing barriers and improving practice culture to allow the administration of the meningococcal serogroup B vaccination.
What does Ohio QI2U – Men B mean for you?
- Personalized program training at your practice location by a nationally-trained practice coach
- Monthly one-on-one calls or meetings with the practice coach for continued guidance and improvement strategies
- Learn best practices and lessons from a cohort of other participating practices
- Assistance with data entry if desired
- MOC Part IV credit for eligible physicians
- Office stipend to offset staff time
- Invitation to a summit at the conclusion of the collaborative to share successes and strategies for sustainability
Timeline: Rolling Enrollment for the 9-month collaborative begins January 2017
Who can participate? Practices that immunize 16-23 year-olds, including pediatricians, family physicians, and adolescent medicine specialists.