This website is exclusively for practices who’ve received a Maximizing Office Based Immunization (MOBI) or Teen Immunization Education Sessions (TIES) training. Here, you’ll find resources in your Office Resource Packet and Attendee Resource Packet that are updated after our printing deadline, information on the books we provide to practices and other information. If have you have questions, contact Melanie Farkas. Note: some links will take you to a trusted external website, Microsoft Office 365 Sharepoint, Ohio AAP uses to house documents.
If you would like to order additional resources of what you received at your training, click here. These may be ordered and mailed for free as supplies last.
The MOBI program provides an Attendee Resource Packet for each person who attends the MOBI presentation. Click the links below to view electronic versions of the materials provided in the resource packets.
- Attendee Resource Packet
- Power Point Slides
Books: The MOBI program provides books to each practice who has a MOBI presentation.
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases: The “Pink Book” provides physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, and others with the most comprehensive information on vaccine-preventable diseases. Note: this book has been on backorder since 2013. When Ohio AAP receives their shipment, the book will be sent to practices receiving a MOBI presentation. You may access the Pink Book online by clicking here.
- Vaccines and Your Child from Paul A. Offit, MD, FAAP: Paul A. Offit and Charlotte A. Moser answer questions about the science and safety of modern vaccines. In straightforward prose, they explain how vaccines work, how they are made, and how they are tested. Most important, they separate the real risks of vaccines from feared but unfounded risks.
Teen Immunization Education Sessions (TIES):
The TIES program provides an Attendee Resource Packet for each person who attends the TIES presentation. Click the links below to view electronic versions of the materials provided in the resource packets. Note: these links take you to a trusted outside website, Dropbox, Ohio AAP uses to house documents.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Immunization Resources
- CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Statements
- Vaccine Recommendations from ACIP
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Sign up for weekly MMWR email
- CDC Information line 800-CDC-INFO
- CDC National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NICRD)
- CDC Vaccine Shortages and Delays
- General Best Practices Guidelines for Immunization
American Academy of Family Physicians
- AAFP website
American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
Immunization Action Coalition (IAC)
IMPACT SIIS: Ohio’s Immunization Information System
- IMPACT SIIS website
National Network for Immunization Information
National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP)
- VICP website
Ohio Department of Health (ODH) Vaccine Program
- vaccine program website
- (614) 466-4643
Public Health Foundation
Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)
- VAERS website
Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program