Engage Youth in Designing a 10th Anniversary Logo for Put a Lid on It!
Winning images to be featured in upcoming print or digital media!
- Ohio youth (children and teens) are invited to submit a drawing or logo design to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Put a Lid on It!
- We are looking for innovative perspectives on bike helmet safety from youth that creatively raise awareness.
- Winners will be selected dependent on the number of submissions and ages of participants at the sole discretion of the Put a Lid on It! Leadership team and Ohio AAP Foundation.
- Winning images may be recognized in an upcoming Ohio Pediatrics, on social media and on the Put a Lid on It! website.
- The contest will run from January 31, 2020 through
March 20, 2020.Deadline extended until April 30th!
- Logo submissions should be entered using the link below during the contest timeframe for full consideration.
- Contest Details(Click above to expand)
- The contest is open to children who reside in Ohio and are 18 years of age or younger as of May 30, 2020. Entries should be submitted through the online form at http://ohioaap.org/helmetlogocontest by a parent or legal guardian.
- Entries should be a visual representation of the “Put a Lid on It!” program created by the child, and may contain mixed visual arts mediums.
- All entries must be original in concept, design and execution and must not contain any profanity, nudity or violence, or any material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the state of Ohio. Use of copyrighted material is prohibited.
- Submissions should contain no more than three (3) digital images of the artwork at different angles, if necessary. Digital submissions must be at least 640×960 (pixels) and 300 dpi (resolution). Accepted file formats: JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG.
- The Ohio AAP is not liable for any cost incurred to develop the entry or to submit the entry for this contest.
- One entry per child.
- Please send any questions to Olivia Simon at email@example.com or call (614) 846-6258.
Entry Registration Form: