Register Now for a New QI Program Combining Child Abuse Screening and Injury Prevention
Earn Part IV and Part II MOC Credit this year with the Ohio AAP’s Injury Prevention Plus SEEK (Safe Environment for Every Kid) Learning Collaborative. This project will teach primary care physicians how to implement a hybrid of the Ohio AAP’s Injury Prevention Screening Tool and the nationally recognized SEEK Tool, allowing physicians to more efficiently and effectively screen for child abuse, domestic partner violence, as well as the most common injury risks for children birth to four years of age.
FREE OF CHARGE participants in this project will receive:
- Education and tools to screen for and counsel to prevent unintentional and intentional injuries
- Sleep sacks for distribution to patients in their offices
- 25 Points Part IV MOC Credit by December 2017 (for eligible physicians)
- 10 Points Part II MOC Credit (for eligible physicians)
- A cash stipend to assist with time and expenses of project implementation
- Referral resources to use with patients with identified risks
This 6-month Learning Collaborative will launch on July 13, 2017, with a Learning Session at the Ohio AAP Offices; learn more about project requirements by accessing:
- Injury+Seek One Page Recruitment (Introductory Information)
- Injury+SEEK Recruitment Packet (details regarding participation for practices who intend to register)
Space for Wave 1 of Injury+SEEK is limited, so register at your earliest convenience using the form below. Contact Program Manager Hayley Southworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 846-6258 with questions or to be added to the priority registration list for Wave 2, launching in January 2018.
Injury+SEEK Learning Collaborative Registration