Bike Helmet Safety Awareness announces:
T-Shirt Sale and Helmet Contest
Only $15 per shirt!
Win up to 30 helmets for your group!
Open through April 11, 2014
*Proceeds will be used for the purchase of bike helmets.
The Ohio AAP Put a Lid On It Program is happy to announce our first ever t-shirt sale and contest in conjunction with Bike Helmet Safety Week 2014! Now through April 11, you can purchase a shirt for only $15, with proceeds supporting the purchase of bike helmets. The group who purchases the most t-shirts will win 30 bike helmets; additional winners are possible subject to the success of the sale. You do not have to participate in the contest to purchase a shirt – every sale will lead to additional helmets for Ohio’s children!
To participate, simply:
- Visit: http://www.booster.com/put-a-lid-on-it by April 11.
- Share this link with anyone who may be interested in purchasing t-shirts or supporting the Put A Lid On It program.
- Purchase your desired number of Put A Lid On It t-shirts through the site.
- T-shirts are available in sizes from Youth XS to Adult 4XL (ladies shirts also available!)
- Shirts cost only $15.00 each, and there is a $5.00 shipping and handling fee per order – order multiple shirts together to minimize this fee!
- When checking out, put your group’s name in the “Display my name as:” box. We will add all orders with the same group name together to determine the contest winner(s).
- Be sure to share your agreed upon group name for checkout with anyone who will be ordering shirts from your group.
- T-shirts will be automatically delivered to the address you enter at checkout on about April 25.
- We will contact the contest winner(s) regarding distribution of their helmets after the close of sales on April 11.
* Please also note: Helmet grant decisions will be announced by the end of this week.