All education activities (MOC Part II, CME, etc.) are the intellectual property of the Ohio Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics. You may not post, modify, distribute or reproduce in any way any of these materials without obtaining prior written consent from the Ohio AAP. We may, in appropriate circumstance at our discretion, deny access to an activity if our intellectual property is infringed upon by a user. For more information, contact Chief Operating Officer, Elizabeth Dawson, at email@example.com.
- Adolescent Health Webinar Series
- Adolescent Health 101 – 3 Points
- Making the Most of Adolescent Well Visits (Coming in April 2018)
- Owning It: Preparing Adolescents & Families for Transitioning to Adult Care (Coming in May 2018)
- Adolescent Immunizations – Self-Assessment – 20 Points – Available November 2015
- Building Mental Wellness (BMW) – Mental Health Issues: Early Identification and Intervention – Self-Assessment – 20 Points – Available October 2016
- Child Abuse and Neglect – Self-Assessment – 20 Points – Available October 2016
- DTaP Drop-Off Self Assessment – 2 Points – Available July 2017
- Exposure to Community Violence: Trauma Informed Care in the Pediatric Medical Home – Self-Assessment – 10 Points – Available October 2016
- HPV Vaccines: Opportunities and Challenges – Self-Assessment – 1 Point – Available August 2017
- Injury Prevention – Children Birth to 4 Years – Self-Assessment – 10 Points – Available November 2015
- Injury Prevention – Adolescent – Self-Assessment – 10 Points – Available November 2015
- Obesity Prevention in Primary Care – Self-Assessment – 20 Points – Available June 2016
- Role of the Physician in Bullying: Identification, Screening, and Education and Anticipatory Guidance – Self-Assessment – 10 Points – Available October 2016
Interested in developing your own MOC Part II Activity? Want to know about the various steps involved? Click here for more information!