The app includes:
- Information on immunization safety concerns to share with parents on a tablet in your office
- The ability to share facts and resources directly from the app screen
- Conversation tactics to combat refusal
- A series of short videos recorded by a pediatrician on targeted topics that address the most common immunization questions and concerns.
- An interactive immunization schedule customized by child’s age
- Trusted answers to frequently asked questions
- Breaking news alerts on outbreaks, new research and other important immunization headlines
- Pediatrician-approved links and resources
- Ability to share reliable facts and resources with friends and family at the push of a button
Fast VAX Facts is updated as new information on immunizations become available.The Ohio AAP reviews content for accuracy monthly. If you have any questions or comments, contact Elizabeth Dawson.
This work is funded either in whole or in part by a grant awarded by the Ohio Department of Health, Bureau of Infectious Diseases, Immunization Program and as a sub-award of a grant issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention under the To Prevent Vaccine-Preventable DiseaseThrough Maintaining Immunization Structure grant, grant award number NH23IP000765, and CFDA number 93.539.