The 3rd Annual Ohio AAP Shark Tank Young Physician/Resident Challenge is on Friday, October 27.
Inspired by the popular TV show, Ohio AAP invites participants into the Shark Tank to present and answer questions from the Ohio AAP judges or “sharks”. The panel of “sharks” will judge all entries, the top 5 will have the opportunity to present live on October 27th. Five submissions will be selected for an oral presentation and 15 posters will be selected! Two prizes will be awarded, “Best Oral Presentation” and “Best Poster”! Prizes will be announced at the Award Reception at 5:30 pm. All attendees who submit or present will receive FREE Annual Meeting Registration.
The winners will each receive a cash prize and the option to further promote their work with one of the following:
- One-page feature about the project/poster in the Ohio Pediatrics newsletter
- Webinar hosted by the Chapter for the winner to present their project/poster to the membership
- Medical Students
- Early Career Physicians
- Poster submission and Shark Tank Applications due by August 31, 2017
- Groups/teams can present on poster/presentation together If you are selected for an oral or poster presentation, you will be notified by September 22, 2017.
- You will be given 5 minutes to present your information which leaves room for two minutes for the “sharks” questions
- Posters will be presented at Ohio AAP Annual Meeting on October 27th from 2:10-3:30 pm at the Crowne Plaza in Dublin, Ohio
- Winner announced during Awards Reception on October 27 at 5:30 pm