Join the Ohio AAP Foundation on Saturday, May 17, 2014 for the 8th Annual Summer Fundraiser – Lions, Literacy and Lunch!
The event will take place from 1:00 – 3:30pm and will feature celebrity guest readers, up-close encounters with some of the Zoo’s animals, and a picnic lunch. Admission to the event includes all day admission to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
Click here for Tickets!
For information on sponsoring the event, click here.
Click here to see the 2013 Summer Fundraiser Sponsors
$1,000 Level Sponsors
- The Center for Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
“Brown Bear, Brown Bear What do you See?”
$500 Level Sponsors
- Accel Inc.
- American Dairy Association Mideast
- Dr. Andrew Garner
- Drs. Bill Cotton & Patty Davidson
- Dr. Chuck Spencer & Pediatric Rhuematology
- The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption
- Edwin and Carol Hall
- Dr. Judy Romano
- Krile Communications
- Thad & Barbara Matta and Family
- Dr. William Knobeloch